Bought a giftcard from staples.Choose email delivery option.

Received an email saying it was shipped. When checked to see if its shipped there is no information. Contacted customer service, no help. Refuse to refund the money (giftcard policy doesn't allow them to refund), refused to locate the giftcard.

Ask me to contact www.giftcardmall.com even when I did business with staples not with www.giftcardmall.com. After contacting www.giftcardmall.com didn't get any help or response. Worst worst experience.

Lost my money and my time.The customer service personnel was rude.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staples gift card from Staples. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Staples to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Staples for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

Very unlikely story!!

Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Staples - Unusual and costly shipping Staples "I ordered two packages of post it notes, white out and a package of index cards. Look at the picture to view how they arrived! Yes all in the..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Staples Canada Has The Worst, Customer No Service Ever! Staples "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more