I purchased the Logitech M705 mouse on August 20th.It's been about a month and half and the mouse has already stopped working.

Staples has a 30 day return/exchange policy. The manager at the Prince George Staples refused to take back the mouse even though it had stopped working. The cashier also told me that it would have been covered if i purchased their "extended coverage warranty". I understand their 30 day return policy but I didn't understand why they couldn't take back the mouse.

The product was clearly defective. Why should it be the consumer's responsibility for a defective product when the mouse was used a few times within the two month period since purchase.

The "it is your problem" attitude from Staples is ridiculous.I will never shop here again.

Review about: Staples Cashier.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

It's not Staples problem.They are correct.

Out here the Staples stores have 14 day return policies so it's almost insane that they offer 30 days where you are. Logitech would have sent you a new one anyways. If you had stopped for a second and thought things through, you would have realized that Staples did nothing wrong and that you were fighting the wrong battle.

You should have called Logitech since it would have been covered under their product warranty.

Granted; if you had asked for another of the same exact mouse, they would have most likely given you one.Most retail stores out here do.

Why would they return something for someone who obviously is illiterate and cant read and comprehend a simple return policy??? Are you one of those m o r o n s who walks right through a door that say do not enter?

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada #887885

clearly you don't understand what return policy.if you cant follow the guidelines you are bound to fail.

after 30 days is up of return policy anything that goes wrong wrong with the product is dealt with the manufacture. you either have to call manufature of the mouse or go to website and set up a RMA! thats the only you will get service.

if ya complain to manufacture much.they may cover shipping both ways!

to nubs Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada #887887

and giving its logitech.if yua can prove its not working for say ya take video.

logitech will probably take ya word for it and send ya new mouse at there cost and you dont have to send anything!Logitech stands behind there products