Plan and simple DO NOT BUY THIS SCANNER.After using the older version for about a year I dropped it and can not be repaired because the company does not repair them.

They of course tried selling me another one. As a gift my girlfriend purchased one for me at Staples. She was talked into the newer model that work on there neat cloud. After at least 12 hours + with them trying to sync my info it actually took 2 weeks before I could use it.

we were fighting to get the issue resolved before Staples would except it back for a refund. I SHOULD HAVE RETURNED IT THEN. They shut off my free neat cloud offer a month and a half early so I tried to scan with the cable to my computer and it didn't work. After being on hold for 1 hour and 2 hours with a tech it didn't work.

At this point I have wasted soo much time, when I purchased this to save time.

To sum up the product, it takes to much time to edit your receipts, its extremely slow, and is nothing like the commercial.What a waste of money!

Review about: Staples Repair.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

Staples - Cancelled my black Friday deal Staples "I bought a Dell Inspiron I3147-10000SLV Windows 10 Laptop on BLACK FRIDAY by $299.99. It says you can pick up any time after one hour. Then on Thursday I called..." Read more Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more