I received a $24 rebate card some time ago. I tried to use it for purchases unsuccessfully, and set it aside with the intention of checking online for a resolution.

As things like this go, I forgot about it for some time. On checking today, I could find no balance information and tried to call the customer service number. It took me through the usual frustrating recorded prompts, and never gave me the option to speak to a human - Philipino or otherwise.

It's obvious to me that your business model is to make rebate redemption so difficult that you rarely have to fulfill the promise.

I will no longer buy anything from Staples with a rebate offer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss staples rebate card. Staples needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staples rebate card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Staples.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

Staples Canada Has The Worst, Customer No Service Ever! Staples "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..." Read more Staples - Bait and Switch - reps who won't admit their fault Staples "Earlier this week, a promotion popped up from Staples.com - it was obviously to get businesses and consumers to try their copy&print services. It was simply a small self-inking..." Read more Micro Center - Worst customer service at westbury, NY- CSR - ALI L Micro Center "I went in store traveling 15 miles to get free micro SD card and he started asking me questions that I felt were very inappropriate. I felt he(ALI L) was..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more