I AM A DISABLED MOTHER OF 3 KIDS I HAD SOME PAPER WORK I NEEDED TO FAX TODAY 12/2/13 I WENT INTO THE STAPLES IN LANCASTER CA, 44620 VALLEY CENTRAL WAY AT 8:15 A.M. I ASKED ONE OF THE SALES PERSON I NEEDED HELP MAKEING A FAX I SAID TO HER THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HERE AT STAPLES AND THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME MAKING A FAX BECAUSE I NEVER FAX OFF ANY PAPERS ON MY OWN SO SHE SAID OK LET ME CALL OVER SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP U IN THAT AREA I SAID OK THANKS SO I WAITED AND WAITED FOR 15MINS THE STORE WAS EMPTY!

SO I WENT OVER TO THE CONSUMER SERVICE DESK ONLY ME STAND THERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF STORE MANAGER "VINCE FLORES" WHILE HES ON A PHONE CALL HE PUT THE CALL ON HOLD TO CHECK ON A ITEM PASSED ME BY 1 TIME CAME BACK TO THE PHONE PASSED ME BY 2 WENT BACK TO CHECK ON SOME OTHER ITEM PASSED ME BY 3 TIMES WITH NO HI MY I HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING SO HE CAME BACK TO THE PHONE CALL HUNG UP THAN FINALLY ASK ME DO YOU NEED ANY THING? I SAID YES I NEED HELP WITH FAXING SOME PAPERS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME FAXING ON MY OWN SO VINCE FLORES TALKED ME THROUGH, AS HE WAS TALKING ME THROUGH THE PROCESS HE WAS LOOKING AND TALKING TO ME LIKE I WAS *** ARE SOMETHING BUT LITTLE DO HE NO I AM DISABLED SO I ASKED HIM A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS LIKE DID THE FAX GO THROUGHT HE REPLYS AND SAID YES. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I NEVER FELT SO UNSATISFIED AND LOOKED OVER IN MY LIFE WITH THIS VERY BAD CONSUMER SERVICE!

THAT I RECEIVED FROM THE STORE MANAGER VINCE FLORES HE REALLY NEED TO BE RE TRAINED ON HELPING CONSUMERS IN THE RIGHT WAY I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS STAPLES EVER AGAIN!!

Review about: Staples Manager.

Comments

from reading you issue. the only thing i didn't like was that, even though he was on the phone, he didn't acknowledge you.

from what you wrote, he was helping someone else.

and I'm sure you wouldn't like if someone stopped helping you and attended to someone else. try to be patient next time.

I am so deeply saddened people did not want to stop what they were doing to help you use technology that is at least 50 years old. I mean the 2 to 3 dollars the store made off of your transaction should have prompted every associate to rush to your aid.

Because I'm sure if you stopped by a 7-11 or other store that (used to) provide faxing service (can't imagine why they no longer do) they would drop what they were doing and spend 5 minutes with you waiting for a fax to go through, not.

It's a fax machine, a phone with a scanner, seriously, you don't think you can figure it out. I have an idea, why not try first before demanding help.

Unionville, Ontario, Canada #751788

I think being disabled was the reason they could not do the task by themselves.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #751636

So what does being disabled have to do with anything