Staples - Unusual and costly shipping

74 of 653 Staples reviews

I ordered two packages of post it notes, white out and a package of index cards.Look at the picture to view how they arrived!

Yes all in the same day, each one packaged separately. What bothered me is that they spent more to ship and on packaging than the cost of the actual product.

Take a look at the white out that was shipped in a box that measured 14x12x6...REALLY????

Not good for your bottom line which effects the price your consumers pay.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Wasteful shipping packages

Reason of review:
shipping abuse
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Post-It Note
Review category
Shopping
review #791219 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Staples? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
74 of 653 Staples reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 20 #1115064

Or go get those items from the store, seeing as every single one of those items is carried in Staples physical stores as well.

Cas

Feb 20 #1115109

I am unable to drive as I had a leg severed in the Gulf war. I unfortunately rely on having to order online.

Feb 22 #1115867

They don't even have their own delivery in about 95% of the markets and shrinking. It's all outsourced now to private couriers. The sad part is, the private carriers are paid by the piece, that order cost them 3 times as much as it should have because of their poor warehousing system.

1 0 Reply
Cas

Feb 22 #1115919 Saddle River, New Jersey, United States

Would love to stop using paper... but I run a business from my home and some paper use is just unavoidable. I am disabled so I am unable to get to the store, thus need to rely on delivery instead of getting into my own car and going to get it. I do as much through the computer to save paper and am always doing what I can to protect the environment.....thus the need for this post to show exactly what Staples is NOT doing
to help protect the environment!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.