Toms River, New Jersey

I ordered two packages of post it notes, white out and a package of index cards.Look at the picture to view how they arrived!

Yes all in the same day, each one packaged separately. What bothered me is that they spent more to ship and on packaging than the cost of the actual product.

Take a look at the white out that was shipped in a box that measured 14x12x6...REALLY????

Not good for your bottom line which effects the price your consumers pay.

Review about: Post-It Note.

I liked: Easy to shop online.

I didn't like: Wasteful shipping packages.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss shipping abuse / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

Another thing anyone with half a brain would consider is that the items are shipping from different warehouses therefore not able to ship in same box.I know that is to big for your little mind to comprehend but that is what happens.

Not everything is always in the same area.Lol...people are so pathetic it's completely hilarious.

Sigel, Pennsylvania, United States #1113437

Why not just stop using paper. Those delivery trucks pollute.

to Anonymous #1115064

Or go get those items from the store, seeing as every single one of those items is carried in Staples physical stores as well.

Cas
to Anonymous #1115109

I am unable to drive as I had a leg severed in the Gulf war. I unfortunately rely on having to order online.

to Anonymous #1115867

They don't even have their own delivery in about 95% of the markets and shrinking. It's all outsourced now to private couriers. The sad part is, the private carriers are paid by the piece, that order cost them 3 times as much as it should have because of their poor warehousing system.

Cas
to Anonymous Saddle River, New Jersey, United States #1115919

Would love to stop using paper...but I run a business from my home and some paper use is just unavoidable.

I am disabled so I am unable to get to the store, thus need to rely on delivery instead of getting into my own car and going to get it.I do as much through the computer to save paper and am always doing what I can to protect the environment.....thus the need for this post to show exactly what Staples is NOT doing

to help protect the environment!!