Staples - Unqualified Personnel
-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)
-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS which Microsoft stated not genuine, used a blocked product key rather than recovering the Factory Image
-ET did not know how to install faceplate for motherboard.
_ET did not hook up case fan or secure the hard drive cage
-Left processor bottom plate of old motherboard under new motherboard, knocked off one of the feet
-Installed WiFi card wrong
-I had to spend hours recovering and updating the Pro OS, reinstalling and getting reactivation codes for software lost
- I complained to Corporate with a highly detailed letter including pictures of poor assembly, and screen shots of Product ID with no satisfactory results
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Motherboard Replacement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..."
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order. Need a replacement. It's of no use. I received a promo..."
- "I purchased a Stansport folding chair to use at outdoor concerts and sporting events. I used the chair about 6 to 12 times after which the chair literally fell apart..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."