I went to staples an wanted to print out a document from my usb flash drive.there were to employees there helping two separate customers.So I was ok with waiting.
It after waiting for over 10 mins just at the counter, one of the employees was finished with a customer and didnt even ask me if I needed any assistants? I couldnt believe it!! She just walked back to her seat and didnt even bother to ask me anything. I was soo pissed off that I just walked out of the store!!
Never going to that Staples store in Newmarket, on ever again!!!I hope staples have better training than this for customer service!.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "I ordered a laptop for my daughter who lives in the middle of nowhere. Her laptop and died and she was in desperate need in order to stay current..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around..."
- "2/3 things aren't bad. But the most expensive thing was rusted all over. I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "This company is HORRIBLE! Do NOT use them!!! I ordered 50 coffee mugs with a simple single color logo printed on them and here's what I received: ..."
- "I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible...."
- "Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products. I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I..."