I took puter in for a virus issue May 2017 and they informed me that my virus protection was expiring soon and said I should renew "in store" never on line better. K.

I told them go ahead pickup up puter 24 hrs. later they were to call me when done, but never did, I called them and they stated "it was finished" with new protection installed. I paid them 64.00 and came home only to discover they never installed virus protection. Called them they said bring it down will take about 20 minutes, great I get there and now will take much longer.

I do not have time to keep going back and forth and walked out. Main office refused to do anything. So I just paid for the same on line and saved 40.00 They are a ripe off. Will not go there again.

Over years purchased 3 putters and other office items. Going to use Best Buy from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Staples Customer Care.

Reason of review: items not installed..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 22, 2017.

Comments

When you renew in store, you get the free virus removals, because it sounds like you had Virus Shield. If you renewed through the antivirus website, you didn't get the free removal package, so I look forward to your next complaint when you get infected with a virus and they won't clean it for free. Think of all the extra wasted trips you'll still get to make!!!

Just a few questions. They are a "ripe" off?

What exactly does that mean?

And what is a "putter"? I didn't know Staples sold golf clubs!!