I had the worst experience at Staples when I tried to use their app on my iPhone. I couldn't seem to get it to work I think it had something to do with my login but it wouldn't let me order anything.

So I called the Staples customer service phone number for tech support. What a joke they don't train any of their customer service people about the app and they don't have a department to handle such requests. I ended up having to place my order through the phone thinking that I would be able to pick up in store when I arrived. This is the most asinine policy of ever heard of they have the same exact item in store but I can't have any of them off the shelf because I ordered from the warehouse from Staples.com so I don't own any of the products on the shelf and they won't/can't give me one from the shelf because mine is still in transit from the warehouse.

And if I want to have one off the shelf I need to buy that one. Or I have to wait until the product arrives from the warehouse. Because that is the one that I bought. They won't let me take one off the shelf because "it will mess up their inventory" The one that I bought is still in transit.

One hour pick up my ***.

It's several weeks later and I still don't have my item when they're identical matches to the product that I ordered on the shelf and I can't take any of them. I had to go back in the store and tell them to cancel my order and then buy one off the shelf like I should on the first place instead of messing around with the *** app and calling customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Staples Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 24, 2017.

Comments

Letitgo

First of all if the same exact product is available in the store then you could have done one hour pick up but when you placed the order you chose to have it delivered. Secondly, anything that IS on the shelf in the store can be delivered very next day.

So, my guess is is that you ordered something that was not the VERY same in the store.

If you're going to make a complaint at least make some sense because everything you are saying here is false!!