1.6

I recycled ink cartridges at Staples with the promotion of $6 back in reward for each cartridge with $60 ink purchase. Staples never post or send my rewards according to the advertisement.

For instance, when I recycled 3 cartridges with the promotion as advertised on the weekly ad, $6 for each cartridge recycled, I suppose to get $18 in rewards. Staples only sent me $6 rewards as for the regular ink recycle $2 for each cartridge. Staples online service is helpless. When call custom service, all I get is "sorry" but the problem never fixed.

Purchase posting is inaccurate.

Advertisement is false. People need to look at the receipt purchase and monitor the account carefully with Staples.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Staples. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Staples to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was reliability. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Staples ink recycle advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

lifeiscrazysomedays
Odebolt, Iowa, United States #1204066

Well if your situation is like mine. I believe the same employee (the one I cringe to see, but seems to be the only cashier I get each time I go in) has been applying my rewards to her account.

Look at the address' in the rewards system. I just did the other day and realized that was where all my rewards have been going! I am just opening an investigation now.

I will try to get back on here and post the outcome. I would think this is definitely a legal issue that needs to be investigated outside of Staples!