2.5
Ease of Use

The rewards program at Staples for turning in empty cartridges is nothing but a joke.Do not believe what they say about getting rewards for this.

I have turned in 10 cartridges a month for the past 3 months and have never received a reward. I have even purchased more ink cartridges after turning them in, still no rewards. Don't waste your time recycling ink cartridges at Staples, you will be very disappointed.

There are several sites where you can donate ink cartridges to different charities so I think that is the way to go.I have several more ink cartridges to recycle and you can be sure they will not be going to Staples.

Review about: Staples Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Rewards program.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

Did you read the rules of the reward program or simply "assume" you were following the directions.I get such a kick out of people who either can't read and understand rules and regulations or simply refuse to read them so they can appear unaware.

Take a look at the rules and regulations of the program. Perhaps then you will have a better understanding and can actually follow them. Or, better yet, give them a call.

I am sure they will be more than happy to explain the program step by step.Lmao, what a joke!!