Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud
Repeat of last post
Yet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and order it, they charged my CC and received the shipped from warehouse email 2 days later". Today, a week later they voided it:. Here is the email I sent a couple of days ago|.
"Your online ordering platform clearly stated that shipping fees would be waived if I used an uploaded image from my computer/. I complied with that requirement, and I fully expect you to follow through on your commitment to send me the stamp at the agreed-to price and already charged to my credit card,. Note that your response to this matter will affect my inclination to purchase from your company in both a personal and professional capacity/. There are many choices in the office supply industry, and loss leader business attractors are very, very common;. I would not want to lump you in the category of companies that use bait and switch tactics to abuse your customers"
See the attachments of order'.
I will contact the state attorney and BB concerning fraudulent and misleading practices of this "company"
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "I purchased a pair of light weight Rockport hiking boots approximately 8 years ago. These shoes have only been worn about 10 times and were still in excellent condition. Still..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."