Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud
Repeat of last post
Yet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and order it, they charged my CC and received the shipped from warehouse email 2 days later". Today, a week later they voided it:. Here is the email I sent a couple of days ago|.
"Your online ordering platform clearly stated that shipping fees would be waived if I used an uploaded image from my computer/. I complied with that requirement, and I fully expect you to follow through on your commitment to send me the stamp at the agreed-to price and already charged to my credit card,. Note that your response to this matter will affect my inclination to purchase from your company in both a personal and professional capacity/. There are many choices in the office supply industry, and loss leader business attractors are very, very common;. I would not want to lump you in the category of companies that use bait and switch tactics to abuse your customers"
See the attachments of order'.
I will contact the state attorney and BB concerning fraudulent and misleading practices of this "company"
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a..."
- "Billet Technology has never been licensed by MOPAR ever ! http://www.pcworld.com/article/25914...ringement.html This article points out the exact platform and profile that has been gone through since Billet technology has always been in..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."