Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud
Repeat of last post
Yet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and order it, they charged my CC and received the shipped from warehouse email 2 days later". Today, a week later they voided it:. Here is the email I sent a couple of days ago|.
"Your online ordering platform clearly stated that shipping fees would be waived if I used an uploaded image from my computer/. I complied with that requirement, and I fully expect you to follow through on your commitment to send me the stamp at the agreed-to price and already charged to my credit card,. Note that your response to this matter will affect my inclination to purchase from your company in both a personal and professional capacity/. There are many choices in the office supply industry, and loss leader business attractors are very, very common;. I would not want to lump you in the category of companies that use bait and switch tactics to abuse your customers"
See the attachments of order'.
I will contact the state attorney and BB concerning fraudulent and misleading practices of this "company"
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "bought 2 Norton Security deluxe 5 devices limit 2 per customer was supposed to get $20.00 instant and $40.00 easy rebate and when I went to staples easy rebate filled..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."