Ease of Use

Staples is the worst shop I have ever been to.I bought 3 VISA gift cards from their store and tried to claim the rebate.

They declined it because they said the 3 VISA gift cards must be bought at one time and appears on one receipt. While this rule is not in the terms & conditions. The originals ad only says "Get a $20 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on a Purchase of $300 or more of Visa Gift Cards (SKUs 763604, 763602, 374172, 763607, 374177, 866291) at Staples Stores ONLY". It doesn't mention the rule at all.

So I called the customer support one, they declined my request. I wrote to their support email. Some of their representative tried to fix it for me. But it seems like their customer support doesn't get along with the other team members.

Their customer support accepted my request while during the rebate validation they still reject me. I think they may be doing that on purpose. Telling me the problem is solved so the customer support can close the case. But they don't really follow and don't even try to solve it.

Very disappointing. Combined with several other previous terrible shopping experience at Staples, I swear I won't visit Staples any more. I suggest everyone don't go there as well, unless you feel boring and have life to waste. They just care about your money coming to their pocket.

They don't care whether you are happy with their product or if you have problem with their rebate.

Or maybe they just assume only poor people want their rebate.They can reject the rebate so people value their time won't bother complaining with them back and forth.

Review about: Staples Rebate.

Comments

Staples didn't make it clear in its terms and conditions if I am reading it right.This "terms and conditions" fails to cover all the possible cases that may happen.

It's not sufficient in law.I don't know why people are reading it as buyers' mistake.

to CoolPerson1086 #1307418

So making 3 pages of restrictions that no one will read and continue to throw their little hissy fits is better? When the OP put the wording "Get a $20 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on a Purchase of $300 or more of Visa Gift Cards (SKUs 763604, 763602, 374172, 763607, 374177, 866291) at Staples Stores ONLY" that immediately told me that it had to be in one transaction. It's common sense and we all know that just doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

Letitgo

Again, so many excuses for your mistake.Feel free to say what you like but it is obviously you who made the mistake and just can not admit it.

I don't feel bad what so ever.Enjoy your day!

kevinxw
to Letitgo #1307396

It's obvious you tried all your best to feel you are superior than everyone else by ignoring the fact Staples was making the mistake not me. You feel like you already figured out everything and just be too proud to read what I wrote. Feel free to insist whatever your prejudgement is, I hope you feel happy by doing that every time.

to Anonymous #1307409

Your mistake...just admit it!!

to Letitgo #1307415

He won't because he is immature, look at how he called us losers because he is wrong and cannot read. I wonder what happens if mommy sees what he is typing. Will she take away this boys technology?

Letitgo

"Get a $20 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on a Purchase of $300 or more of Visa Gift Cards (SKUs 763604, 763602, 374172, 763607, 374177, 866291) at Staples Stores ONLY" The rule is right there!!You must purchase $300 of these gift cards at one time to qualify.

You obviously did not follow the rules so now you're pitching a fit. People like you are not worth having as a customer.

You're to *** to READ the basic rules as stated above...lol.You are so pathetic!!

to Letitgo #1307366

I bought $300 VISA gift card.The only thing is I use two different credit cards to pay for it so it's $200 VISA card on one receipt and $100 VISA card on the other.

Now please tell me, where does it say in the rule "the $300 purchase must be on one receipt"??

You are too *** to say someone else is pathetic.And I am sorry you are blind.

to Letyougo #1307384

I know for a 100% fact that just because you use 2 different cards you do NOT get 2 different receipts....once again caught in your pathetic lies!! ***!!

to Letitgo #1307390

Yeah please call staples and let all their cashiers know the fact.Maybe you are the one who trained them but too slow to let them know it doesn't have to be on two different receipts when someone wants to use two credit cards to pay.

I feel pity for you.

1. Staples does not say the purchase must be done on one receipt.

2. The cashier said okay let's do two transactions then, not me.

Now I am seriously thinking what's wrong with this rebate. Maybe it's my fault to waste so much time complaining with Staples customer support who don't care about their customer, or maybe it's my fault to try to explain the fact to someone like you again.

I truely hope you are not as funny as you are looking like right now.That's just too pathetic as you said.