1.4
Ease of Use

Staples won't honor their own price match policy. Called the 800 number for Staples and asked about price matching to Amazon.com on an identicalal item.

Was put on hold a few minutes, told it was approved but that a Staples rep would have to call me in 24 hours to re-approve. Would only give me a "draft" order number and wouldn't let me pay over the phone. Couldn't explain why they would make me wait a day to sell me the item. Staples doesn't follow their own price match policy from what I experienced.

Stop making false and misleading claims or else don't offer price match folks. You are disingenuous.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Staples. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Staples to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Staples and staples customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments