Staples canceled my rebate on downloaded software because the UPC number was incorrect.
Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258)
The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by email.
When I tried to exercise the rebate on my purchase of the identified product I was told that my rebate request was rejected because the product didn't have the correct UPC number.
For the "life of me" I can't imagine where to find the "UPC Label" in the delivered download or the email.
I have heard that only half of the people intending to exercise a rebate actually send it in. I wonder how many that do exercise a rebate will take the time to clear an irrelevant issue such as this?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Software Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I use a number of IObit products, the Pro versions. I also have used the free version of IObit Driver Booster which blindsided me tonight. I downloaded the latest version..."
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "I ordered a laptop for my daughter who lives in the middle of nowhere. Her laptop and died and she was in desperate need in order to stay current..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."