Staples canceled my rebate on downloaded software because the UPC number was incorrect.
Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258)
The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by email.
When I tried to exercise the rebate on my purchase of the identified product I was told that my rebate request was rejected because the product didn't have the correct UPC number.
For the "life of me" I can't imagine where to find the "UPC Label" in the delivered download or the email.
I have heard that only half of the people intending to exercise a rebate actually send it in. I wonder how many that do exercise a rebate will take the time to clear an irrelevant issue such as this?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Software Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "I use a number of IObit products, the Pro versions. I also have used the free version of IObit Driver Booster which blindsided me tonight. I downloaded the latest version..."
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."