Staples Canada Has The Worst, Customer No Service Ever!
The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible!
Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70 of my hard earned money to buy my Very First Acer ES1-531-C6FQ Laptop which was purchased at Your Staples Canada Store # 15 Which Is Located At: 3150 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario Canada M6A 2T1
For Your Information: I have always been loyal to HP because of what I get for my money, however, it was time for a Change since my previous laptop was dying out and so I chose to give Acer Inc a Chance!
However, I am very disappointed in your laptop due to the following reasons:
1) When I Am Online, It Is Quite Slow. I am Not sure if it has to do with the Ram or Memory, but I find your model to be quite slower compared to what I had bought the last time with HP.
2) Your laptop does Not Come With A CD/DVD Drive like my HP came with.
I seriously did Not know this and Assumed that All Laptops come with the CD/DVD Drive and Yours Requires The Customer To Buy It in which I find to be Quite Selfish And Ridiculous because my last
HP Laptop Included The CD/DVD Drive on the Right Side Of The Laptop!
That Is Not Fair At All and I am Far From Happy because of that as well!
Please NOTE: During My In-Store Experience, Your Sales Representative New Very Little About The Laptop That I Just Purchased, Including Not Even Having The Liberty, Nor The Honesty Of Informing Me Of Whether It Came With A Built-In CD/DVD Player Or Not!
Please Also NOTE: When I Asked If My One Year Warranty Would Be Valid To Use In The United States Since I Permanently Live In Los Angeles, California, He Did Not Know The Answer Either!
This Is Considered To Be Very Unprofessional Coming From The Retail Side Of Your Business!
Later Results: After emailing their corporate executives earlier on today, I did get a response back from their Canadian Head Office out in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada today at 2:56 P.M. from the phone number of: (905) 737-1147 and the Woman I spoke to was Extremely Rude, Controlling and Had Excuses For Everything.
She Refused to Treat Me Proper as a Staples Inc. Customer and told ME that she will NOT Upgrade Me to a Better Model and just told me to Return The Product Back For A Refund and to Spend More Money If I Want A Proper Working Laptop!
She also told ME that I Got What I Paid For!
This to ME is Beyond Low, Disgusting, Pitiful, Unreliable, Unhelpful, Uncaring Service that I personally did Not Deserve!
During our phone conversation, she was trying Very Hard To Control My Anger and The Tone Of My Voice in which I take Offense To!
This had to be One Of The Worst Customer No Service Experiences That I Ever Had With A Major Store and Hopefully The Last!
Final Thoughts: I know that she CAN Afford To Take Care Of Me Properly as a Staples Inc. Customer, but Out Of Greed And Selfishness, she Will Not!
I also believe that she has been told and trained to Give Back As Little To The Customer As Possible!
I most likely will be Returning The Laptop Back Within The 14 Days and Buying One Back In The United States where the Service is so Much Better!
I am NEVER Going Back To Staples Inc.!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Head office offered no resolution
- Head office had excuses for everything
- Head office only cares about money and that is all
- Head office was very controlling during the conversation
- Head office tried to get me to buy a more expensive laptop
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- i prefer for them to offer me an upgraded laptop of the same brand or HP preferably with a built in cd/dvd installed which is NOT slow and does not have the same problems as this one does.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Acer Laptop
- Staples Customer Care
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "Went to Suzuki of Newmarket to check out a bike. I saw this add for 9995 for a 2015 model. They told me when I called that was the price...."
- "Since their were many NON believers about my original post about the 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ that he STILL hasnt sold, which had problems with the air supension and power running..."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."