Staples Canada Has The Worst, Customer No Service Ever!
The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible!
Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70 of my hard earned money to buy my Very First Acer ES1-531-C6FQ Laptop which was purchased at Your Staples Canada Store # 15 Which Is Located At: 3150 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario Canada M6A 2T1
For Your Information: I have always been loyal to HP because of what I get for my money, however, it was time for a Change since my previous laptop was dying out and so I chose to give Acer Inc a Chance!
However, I am very disappointed in your laptop due to the following reasons:
1) When I Am Online, It Is Quite Slow. I am Not sure if it has to do with the Ram or Memory, but I find your model to be quite slower compared to what I had bought the last time with HP.
2) Your laptop does Not Come With A CD/DVD Drive like my HP came with.
I seriously did Not know this and Assumed that All Laptops come with the CD/DVD Drive and Yours Requires The Customer To Buy It in which I find to be Quite Selfish And Ridiculous because my last
HP Laptop Included The CD/DVD Drive on the Right Side Of The Laptop!
That Is Not Fair At All and I am Far From Happy because of that as well!
Please NOTE: During My In-Store Experience, Your Sales Representative New Very Little About The Laptop That I Just Purchased, Including Not Even Having The Liberty, Nor The Honesty Of Informing Me Of Whether It Came With A Built-In CD/DVD Player Or Not!
Please Also NOTE: When I Asked If My One Year Warranty Would Be Valid To Use In The United States Since I Permanently Live In Los Angeles, California, He Did Not Know The Answer Either!
This Is Considered To Be Very Unprofessional Coming From The Retail Side Of Your Business!
Later Results: After emailing their corporate executives earlier on today, I did get a response back from their Canadian Head Office out in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada today at 2:56 P.M. from the phone number of: (905) 737-1147 and the Woman I spoke to was Extremely Rude, Controlling and Had Excuses For Everything.
She Refused to Treat Me Proper as a Staples Inc. Customer and told ME that she will NOT Upgrade Me to a Better Model and just told me to Return The Product Back For A Refund and to Spend More Money If I Want A Proper Working Laptop!
She also told ME that I Got What I Paid For!
This to ME is Beyond Low, Disgusting, Pitiful, Unreliable, Unhelpful, Uncaring Service that I personally did Not Deserve!
During our phone conversation, she was trying Very Hard To Control My Anger and The Tone Of My Voice in which I take Offense To!
This had to be One Of The Worst Customer No Service Experiences That I Ever Had With A Major Store and Hopefully The Last!
Final Thoughts: I know that she CAN Afford To Take Care Of Me Properly as a Staples Inc. Customer, but Out Of Greed And Selfishness, she Will Not!
I also believe that she has been told and trained to Give Back As Little To The Customer As Possible!
I most likely will be Returning The Laptop Back Within The 14 Days and Buying One Back In The United States where the Service is so Much Better!
I am NEVER Going Back To Staples Inc.!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Head office offered no resolution
- Head office had excuses for everything
- Head office only cares about money and that is all
- Head office was very controlling during the conversation
- Head office tried to get me to buy a more expensive laptop
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- i prefer for them to offer me an upgraded laptop of the same brand or HP preferably with a built in cd/dvd installed which is NOT slow and does not have the same problems as this one does.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Acer Laptop
- Staples Customer Care
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."
- "Since their were many NON believers about my original post about the 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ that he STILL hasnt sold, which had problems with the air supension and power running..."
- "Went to Suzuki of Newmarket to check out a bike. I saw this add for 9995 for a 2015 model. They told me when I called that was the price...."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."