This says it all:
I believe this will explain the attitude and customer service at Staples... The concept is to Sell, Sell, Sell whether or not the customer actually needs the product or not. Unless you actually know what you want, buyer be ware as Staples will try to sell you extras that you don't or will never need. It's like a giant Ponzi scheme with the managers at the top of the pyramid making their $ off low-paid part time employees- No wonder the system sucks! I guess it is no different than other big box retailers... EXCEPT Apple!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."