I ordered a laptop for my daughter who lives in the middle of nowhere.Her laptop and died and she was in desperate need in order to stay current with her on-line college.
The laptop arrived. The disk drive DID NOT WORK! She could not even load her programs. She had to drive a long distance to take the laptop to a computer repair shop, they had to order the disk drive, took 10 days.
In the meantime, she tried to do what she could on-line. Called so-called "customer NON-SERVICE", held 10 minutes, nothing. Completed the survey..Nothing..I paid for the repair and wrote the President and requested $90.00 reimbursement for the repair. PATHETIC RESPONSE.
Your laptop has a 1 year warranty with the manufacturer.
Call them.I hope this RIP OFF COMPANY goes out of business!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being treated like i was non-existent
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "bought 2 Norton Security deluxe 5 devices limit 2 per customer was supposed to get $20.00 instant and $40.00 easy rebate and when I went to staples easy rebate filled..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "I take a delivery of what thought was bad *** gaming lap top, For $3371.87 + tax the systems seem to performed like it was advertised. 9 months into usages,..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "Saw and ad on Craigslist in the for sale by owner listings called the guy up ("Joe") and asked if he still had it. He said he did and so..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."