I ordered a laptop for my daughter who lives in the middle of nowhere.Her laptop and died and she was in desperate need in order to stay current with her on-line college.

The laptop arrived. The disk drive DID NOT WORK! She could not even load her programs. She had to drive a long distance to take the laptop to a computer repair shop, they had to order the disk drive, took 10 days.

In the meantime, she tried to do what she could on-line. Called so-called "customer NON-SERVICE", held 10 minutes, nothing. Completed the survey..Nothing..I paid for the repair and wrote the President and requested $90.00 reimbursement for the repair. PATHETIC RESPONSE.

Your laptop has a 1 year warranty with the manufacturer.

Call them.I hope this RIP OFF COMPANY goes out of business!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $90. This person is overall dissatisfied with Staples and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about staples repair at Staples was being treated like i was non-existent Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Staples.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Staples to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

Newport News, Virginia, United States #1115479

So the disk drive didn't work and the first step taken was to take it to a computer repair shop not try and return the computer to staples and see about getting it replaced? That should have been your first course of action. If you don't even try returning it then there is nothing staples can really do about the fact that you had to pay someone to fix the issue.

to Anonymous #1286237

Very few people have any common sense at all I swear!!