While trying to get a refund, Manager S.on duty at Milpitas store on July 6, 2017 tells me that it typically takes 15 minutes for a refund.

I've been shopping there for over 10 years and have had many refunds. I know he this to be untrue and confronted him. He basically laughed at me and told me to get out of his store. All was asking him to admit there was an anomaly today and apologize that it was taking so long.

But he instead kept insisting that a 15 minute delay was normal. I complained about it through using the website on the receipt, but never got a response. I bought a $500 laptop from this store a couple of months ago, but apparently they don't care how much money you spend at their store. My printer broke down two days ago and I would have normally brought one from this store.

But instead, I spent $300 on a printer at Costco.

Because of Manager S.rudeness to me they not only lost a big ticket item and I won't be buying ink cartridges refills from them either.

Review about: Staples Manager.

Preferred solution: Managers need more training on how to treat customers.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments