After 14 days, you cant return any product to STAPLES directly, you need to contact the manufacturer. I bought an HP Printer from Staples 2 months ago, and its not working. HP agreed and decided to send me a new printer. However, only if I give them my credit card to ensure I send back the defective one within 14 days. I find this terrible customer service, so I thought I could simply return the defective printer to my local STAPLES location......
.....NOT! They refused to handle it unless I bought their extended warranty service plan. So let me see, they WONT take the product back, but, if I paid additional money at the time of purchase they WILL take the product back. Thats why I will never buy from STAPLES again, poor customer service.
Contacting the local store manager directly AND calling their customer service line was no help at all. Understanding a problem and making a decision to ensure your keeping your customers happy and LOYAL is what its all about. STAPLES clearly does not understand this.
I am a Sales Manager in the Northeast responsible for 7 sales reps and all of their office supply expense authorizations, I am immediately instructing them that any purchases at any STAPLES will NOT be approved. Thank god my factory does business exclusively at WB Mason.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hp Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- " I paid $1,600 for my mattress in November of 2012. After eight miserable months, it was so uneven that I rolled out of bed (see photos of my hands)...."
- "They use Globepay. NO PHONE number for customer service and they don't answer emails. I purchased a Partiots Jersey for $79.97 no tax, no shipping. Received a payment confirmation from..."
- "This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came..."