1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered Dell XPS 13.3 from Staples at $949 on thanks giving and the product title was as follows: Dell XPS 13 133inch QHD 3200 x 1800 i78550U 16GB 512GB PCIe SSD Intel HD Graphics 45 W 60 WHr Battery instead of Dell XPS , below model / configuration was delivered: Dell Inspiron 15 5000, 15.6-inch Fhd (1920 X 1080), I7-8550u, 12gb , 128gb (ssd), Intelr Uhd Graphics 620, 45 W, 42whr Battery When I called customer care , the lady informed me that the item delivered is not XPS and the website had typographical error. Now what I fail to understand is that typographical error should be like wrong weight or size or other smaller things but how come the whole model and configuration can be wrong.I had a chat with customer care also after placing the order and the lady said that I will get Dell XPS 13.3 shortly.

You took almost 15 days for the delivery and after that the laptop delivered is absolutely wrong model .

Due to there mistake I missed all the good laptop deals available during thanksgiving and now I need to pay more price to get the laptop with desired configuration . This is utterly frustrating and I will not recommend anybody to purchase from Staples.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dell Laptop.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments