There seems to be some aggressive comments on here, attacking customers who are criticizing the rewards program.
The ink and toner recycling program is so poorly executed it appears to be fraudulent.
1. Recycle rewards in store, customer service rep misrepresents the program and misstates the terms.
2. Wait a week and check online to verify rewards have applied. They have not.
3. Call customer service. They verify there are no rewards showing. Confirm I have met the minimum spend to validate recycling rewards. Customer service states if receipt is located the information may be inputted online, no problem.
4. Locate receipt.
5. Log into staples. When attempting to access rewards information system recognizes login information. Then, when navigating sight, system fails to recognize customer login information. Password reset and closing out website is required. Repeat three times while the system is navigated.
6. Locate access point for inputting rewards information. System denies entry as there are no "denominations" to input, as *THIS IS A RECYCLING PROGRAM* and not a purchase. Tally is two marks against live customer service support misinforming customer.
7. Amazingly, locate another part of the website where the rewards are in fact showing, but hidden and not informing main overview page. ("view details" under ink and toner summary, under this next page "ink and toner summary" open "ink recycling" detail, under "purchase details" the information is showing. See attached screenshots for clarification and assistance with disputes. :) ))
8. Plan call to customer service rep again tomorrow. Yawn.
9. Leave negative feedback
10. Shop at Office Depot
11. Wish the independent ink distributor didn't have to charge $10 more per cartridge than these "big guys"
12. Remark to self about the sad state of our country
13. Locate a forum where others are attempting to air their concerns. Decide to support them ***especially because of*** the highly aggressive trolling.
NOTE: I HAVE UPLOADED THE PERTINENT INFORMATION SHOWING THE "GLITCH".
Don't give up!
Review about: Staples Rewards Program.
Reason of review: Order processing issue.