2.0
Ease of Use

I purchased two office chair on line from Staples.com.After it was delivered I did not open the box because I found better chair then the one I purchased from Staples.

Took the item to the store for returning it. The store refused to take back. Finally I had to call Customer Service and was advised to take the chair back home and she will email me return label and UPS will pick up from my house. Item was recieved by them but my account has not been credited yet.

I will never use Staples again.

I will make my purchase of office items from Amazon.Very happy with Amazon.

Review about: Staples Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

Return doesn't begin processing back to the credit card until the chair reaches the facility and is received. Once it is no longer in transit, the refund will appear within 72 hours.

Soooooo if the item has been returned to their warehouse, simply call them, they look into and get you your refund back.What's the issue?

Not really that hard, but of course, you're one of those people who make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Giving yourself more stress then needed because your to lazy to pick up the phone.Lmao!!