bought 2 Norton Security deluxe 5 devices limit 2 per customer was supposed to get $20.00 instant and $40.00 easy rebate and when I went to staples easy rebate filled out the form and then got a conformation they only gave me 1 $40.00 rebate instead, I consider this to be a complete false advertisement and believe staples owes me $40.00, was told by management that they had no control over the rebate, if this is how they are going to do business I will never buy from this place again
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Norton Security Deluxe
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods. I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site. There..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- "I ORDERED a COMFORTABLE FABRIC COVERED, CAMO COLORED, AUTO-INFLATABLE LIFE JACKET (full size) by item number listed with picture and description as advertised on their website - I received..."
- "Purchased a couch in February of this year 2015. We have only had it for 6 months. The cushion fabric underneath is already ripped, the cushions are flat. The..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."