bought 2 Norton Security deluxe 5 devices limit 2 per customer was supposed to get $20.00 instant and $40.00 easy rebate and when I went to staples easy rebate filled out the form and then got a conformation they only gave me 1 $40.00 rebate instead, I consider this to be a complete false advertisement and believe staples owes me $40.00, was told by management that they had no control over the rebate, if this is how they are going to do business I will never buy from this place again

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Staples and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Staples to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Staples and staples advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

You should have returned one.Then repurchased to get the additional $20 instant, and another mail in rebate code.

Seems so obvious to me.If doors just won't open when you push, try pulling.

You only get one rebate offer code, but you can alter the purchased quantity to two in order to get the rebate on both. If you can't figure out how to do that, call 1-800-333-3330 and allow them to help. This isn't false advertisement; it's user error.