Took my laptop in for a repair of a RJ 45 Internet connection which was not working under their extended warranty. Two week later I receive a picture of the laptop with the corner top screen side broken, they say It must have been me who did it (BS) and their warranty of any kind was void, and there would be no discussion.

Liars and Cheats; will never do business with them again and have put the story on my face book so that 1285 other people get the heads up and hopefully pass it along to there friends. Apparently honorable business practices are discouraged and lying / cheating and ripping off the public is promoted at Staples.

Review about: Staples Repair.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

#201263

When Staples does an intake they are supposed to report any existing damage on a computer. If on your intake paperwork it says "no visible damage/marks" and now there is, they are responsible. Find your original paperwork and contact the corporate office.

#195995

Sorry to hear that.. thats why I shop at office max

Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Staples - False advertising, poor customer service Staples "bought 2 Norton Security deluxe 5 devices limit 2 per customer was supposed to get $20.00 instant and $40.00 easy rebate and when I went to staples easy rebate filled..." Read more Staples - Ordered a Christmas gift online, it never came Staples "I ordered a computer monitor and a cable on Dec 11 to give as a Christmas gift. I received the cable and not the monitor the following week. When I..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more