2.3

I ordered a license (a non-physical code) for Office 2016 Home and Business and it is late. It is supposed to arrive in "less than a business day" according to their email confirmation.

I'm here two days later and nothing. I call in and it's "processing". I explain that the thing I ordered doesn't come in a box. It's a 25 character code.

Her response, "we still process it like a physical order". Why? Why Staples? I immediately went to Amazon and had my license within 30 seconds of ordering, which makes sense, because, you know, a license doesn't exist.

It's archaic as going to will-call to pick up movie tickets or deciding if you should get that new movie in Blu-ray or HD DVD. Don't order from them. Just go to Amazon first like I should have. The sad part of this all is, I like Staples.

I just can't buy anything from them again. We'll have to wait and see if the refund comes in...

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: That customer support was on the phone quickly.

I didn't like: That i didnt get my part in time.

Comments

Did you order on the weekend? Cause if that is the case, the item says right on Staples.com "Orders placed over a weekend may be delayed until Monday"