Bought a Galaxy Nexus 7 in nov 2012-tablet stopped charging when plugged into charger.Went to store to to get replacement under the "TWO YEAR Product Protection Plan" only to discover that the first year is covered by the manufacturer, ASUS.

Was told by store manager that I must have "misunderstood" the warranty as explained by sales associate. Really, The extra $100 I paid as written on the receipt states "2YR GALAXT|Y NEXUS W".

Consumer affairs needs to file a fraud action against this store for misleading sales tactics and lack of followup service!Don't shop at this place.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States #613152

The manufacturer doesn't cover if you break it, the only thing it covers is of you open the package and the product is already broken, staples will replace it even if you beak it even if you drop it or spill something on it, and extends the warranty for an extra year, so yeah you did misunderstand so don't blaim them for your stupidity.

Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States #613151

Technically its 2years, you call asus and if they don't fix it then you call staples warranty dept.