KENTWOOD, MI. STORE

--ENTERED STORE AND YOUNG MAN ASKED IF HE COULD HELP ME, I RESPONDED IT WOULD BE NICE IF OFFICE MAX WOULD MOVE THEIR INK REFILLS SECTION CLOSER TO CHECK OUT AREA, AT LEAST SAME END OF THE STORE. HIS RESPONSE WAS THAT CUSTOMERS NEED THE EXCERCIZE.

I AM HANDICAPPED WITH A BAD BACK AND HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME WALKING / I PURCHASE INK REFILLS, PAPER, AND OTHER GENERAL OFFICE SUPPLIES TO THE TONE OF AROUND $3,000 A YEAR, PLUS COPY MACHINES, AND COMPUTERS. EVIDENTLY OFFICE MAX DOES NOT NEED MY BUSINESS.

GOOD BY OFFICE MAX / HALLOW STAPLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

I doubt if the associate who you were talking to makes decisions about where fixtures in the store are located... probably more of a request for corporate. Staples doesn't refill inks.

Think about this, most of us work for min wage and we do the work of 2 people......... I'm in my 50s and I have a bad back, I lost my job as an engineer and I looked for 2 years and can't find another because of my age.......... I like my new job and am glad to have it but I can hardly pay my house note so think about that!!!!

PS

I wish that was all I had to worry about!!!

Ok so because one employee made an insensitive joke your going to refuse them your business. Not sure I believe you'd be that petty.

IHateStupidCustomers

uh..you just sound confused.

were you at Office Max and thought it was at Staples?or do you think that when someone asks you if you need help, you're supposed to automatically jump to complaining?

Maybe walking isn't the only thing you need to do...try reading you made a complaint about Office Max in the Staples complaints section