Ordered table for my community center to be delivered to my home since no one would be at the center to receive it. Driver delivered to community center anyway. When I asked where my table was they said it had been delivered and signed for by "Ken". There is no Ken at my house. The driver called the next day and said she couldn't find my house so since someone was at the center she dropped it there. She also said she couldn't call me because there was no cell service in my area.

Maybe it would be a good idea to find out where you are going before making a delivery.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

well then you're the fool for complaining about Staples when it wasn't even their fault.

She had to drive by the community center to get to my address so seeing the center and that somebody happened to be there she got somebody to sign for it and left it.I was not notifed of this.

The driver did not notify Staples either and they were going to send out another table until they found out what the driver had done.

Fortunately the table was not damaged and I am pleased with the table.Good quality and good price.

How did they get the address for the community center though..this doesn't make much sense its like going to UPS sending a package to a specific house then they deliver it to a place you are a part of but never listed.

cedarmtccc@hotmail.com

My home address was the only address on the order.

Unless I'm mistaken you can only put 1 address on an order for delivery, if you call and get it changed the old address gets removed.