bought two computers out of staples,one is tosheeebaaa!!$800 to recover data is not our fault!!!HARD DRIVE FailureE!!!! WHY Does the consumer pay for the BS of the parent company!Is there no honor left is the japanese people!!!! I work hard and live even harder!The buying public are getting pissed off!!!You want our money ,honor our hard work!!why do I need 100 words which I do in less!YOU want words ,in the old days I would just walk in and ask them to step outside!To-day we have to allow 30 days of BS!!!then told it will cost more money!!!!!!!you want our money!slow down and make a better product!!"Don't insult us any more!!!"IT IS YOUR MONEY ATFER ALL!

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

the original poster sounds like he was drunk while posting this.

take responsibility and stop blaming everyone else.Did you set up your cloud?

did you buy a back up harddrive?

Don't put your head in the sand and then blame some else when you didn't here them.:cry

It has always been with every computer manufacturer the responsibility of the end consumer to back up their own data. This is your fault.

Agreed with Backup.He's right.

But just so you know, toshiba makes the casing of the PC and basiclly puts it together to be used. I'm sure that the hard drive was made by another company like seagate or WD. So its not toshibas fault or staples. Or even the maker of the hard drive.

It has moving parts the thing is shipped and moved around all over the place before you have the chance to even buy it. At any time it could have been damaged. That's why you MUST back EVERYTHING up. 800$ is high to do a transfer but it the drive was failing the be happy that saved anything for that price.

If you would have to a company the only handles data retrieval, you would havd spent 1000 - 3000.

But you don't know that because everyone thinks its easy trying to get data of a failling/faild hard drive.Its not as simple as drag and drop.

#206555