3.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I placed an order for a stamp pad and made an error in the email address.I called to asked if I could be allowed to correct the email address and was told no.

I then asked that the information is held from going to the incorrect address and was told no. I then asked to cancel the order for the product and was told no, it could not be done. I then asked to speak to a manager/supervisor and was ignored. The customer service representative was then informed that the product was not paid for and she insisted that it should be paid for.

I said I opted to pay in the store and did not do so, she then continued to argue that I should have paid for the product before placing the order. I said I do not want the product, people should be allowed to cancel an order that was only placed moments ago. I am not paying for the product and I hung up.

I went to the store to obtain other products and left without those too because this customer service representative at about 10:15--10:30 am on 9/9/17 was impossible.What is the point of asking for help when none is available?

Review about: Staples Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Fix the problem with your customer service and offer customers other ways to resolve issues.

I liked: I have purchased many items from staples before.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments