100% full Not resolved

I bought a Dell Inspiron I3147-10000SLV Windows 10 Laptop on BLACK FRIDAY by $299.99. It says you can pick up any time after one hour. Then on Thursday I called their customer service to know the information about my purchase. They told me it is out of stock and you will get a refund in 5 Days. I said I don't need any refund at this time, I want the item I bought instead the money. I spent so much time to buy it on black Friday because I planned before 6 months. I asked them to get me to manager. They keep telling you can order it now. When I saw on their website it is $499.99. I said I bought on black Friday deal now the price is regular. You don't even believe how much time I spend to call, they keep me on hold. Later they hang up the phone. I called again they immediately hang up on me. Then I changed my phone number and called them again. I said please transfer me to your manager. He said I can't get my manager now. He said you can call back later. REALLY?? REALLY?? REALLY?? I told him even private person don't do that on me not a company like STAPLES.

Then I went to store 1250 H Street N.W Suite 100 Washington Dc (Pick up place), they told me they have two and both of them are damaged. I said how many years you guys think to do this. SO OUT OF STOCK or DAMAGED or DIS-PROMISE for more money???????????

They don't care about their customer at all. They made me really mad. My daughter keep asking me, where is my computer? I saw the same item on best buy by $379.99 and I bought for my daughter.

I will give them NEGATIVE 10 if it is there.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of dell inspiron i3147 10000slv windows 10 laptop from Staples and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Staples to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst company, expensive, disloyal and dis-honest. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Staples for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

News flash.When you buy online / pick up in store, it is subject to availability.

Many times a customer will order something and it is out of stock because the online inventory doesn't reflect the store inventory correctly.Should have not been so lazy and got in line line like the rest of the Black Friday shoppers.

You're annoying.This is what happens with online shopping.

Some items go out of stock when the order is processing. These sales are while supplies last. Please understand how online shopping works before you go screaming in an empty room about it. And no they wont give you the sale price when it is not on sale anymore.

What sense does that make?Go back to retail you weatherd fool.