I bought a Dell Inspiron I3147-10000SLV Windows 10 Laptop on BLACK FRIDAY by $299.99. It says you can pick up any time after one hour. Then on Thursday I called their customer service to know the information about my purchase. They told me it is out of stock and you will get a refund in 5 Days. I said I don't need any refund at this time, I want the item I bought instead the money. I spent so much time to buy it on black Friday because I planned before 6 months. I asked them to get me to manager. They keep telling you can order it now. When I saw on their website it is $499.99. I said I bought on black Friday deal now the price is regular. You don't even believe how much time I spend to call, they keep me on hold. Later they hang up the phone. I called again they immediately hang up on me. Then I changed my phone number and called them again. I said please transfer me to your manager. He said I can't get my manager now. He said you can call back later. REALLY?? REALLY?? REALLY?? I told him even private person don't do that on me not a company like STAPLES.
Then I went to store 1250 H Street N.W Suite 100 Washington Dc (Pick up place), they told me they have two and both of them are damaged. I said how many years you guys think to do this. SO OUT OF STOCK or DAMAGED or DIS-PROMISE for more money???????????
They don't care about their customer at all. They made me really mad. My daughter keep asking me, where is my computer? I saw the same item on best buy by $379.99 and I bought for my daughter.
I will give them NEGATIVE 10 if it is there.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waste of time
- Worst company
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dell Inspiron I3147 10000Slv Windows 10 Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "The tittle says it all! I gave them my Dell XPS laptop running at top speed with NO Issues other than a few hiccups running it for 5 1/2 years..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."