I bought a Dell Inspiron I3147-10000SLV Windows 10 Laptop on BLACK FRIDAY by $299.99. It says you can pick up any time after one hour. Then on Thursday I called their customer service to know the information about my purchase. They told me it is out of stock and you will get a refund in 5 Days. I said I don't need any refund at this time, I want the item I bought instead the money. I spent so much time to buy it on black Friday because I planned before 6 months. I asked them to get me to manager. They keep telling you can order it now. When I saw on their website it is $499.99. I said I bought on black Friday deal now the price is regular. You don't even believe how much time I spend to call, they keep me on hold. Later they hang up the phone. I called again they immediately hang up on me. Then I changed my phone number and called them again. I said please transfer me to your manager. He said I can't get my manager now. He said you can call back later. REALLY?? REALLY?? REALLY?? I told him even private person don't do that on me not a company like STAPLES.
Then I went to store 1250 H Street N.W Suite 100 Washington Dc (Pick up place), they told me they have two and both of them are damaged. I said how many years you guys think to do this. SO OUT OF STOCK or DAMAGED or DIS-PROMISE for more money???????????
They don't care about their customer at all. They made me really mad. My daughter keep asking me, where is my computer? I saw the same item on best buy by $379.99 and I bought for my daughter.
I will give them NEGATIVE 10 if it is there.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waste of time
- Worst company
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dell Inspiron I3147 10000Slv Windows 10 Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "Staples advertised "80 page coil notebooks" for 5 CENTS each. Great offer ofcourse. What made it even better? The fact that they explicitly stated on their flyer next to this item..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."