I bought a Dell Inspiron I3147-10000SLV Windows 10 Laptop on BLACK FRIDAY by $299.99. It says you can pick up any time after one hour. Then on Thursday I called their customer service to know the information about my purchase. They told me it is out of stock and you will get a refund in 5 Days. I said I don't need any refund at this time, I want the item I bought instead the money. I spent so much time to buy it on black Friday because I planned before 6 months. I asked them to get me to manager. They keep telling you can order it now. When I saw on their website it is $499.99. I said I bought on black Friday deal now the price is regular. You don't even believe how much time I spend to call, they keep me on hold. Later they hang up the phone. I called again they immediately hang up on me. Then I changed my phone number and called them again. I said please transfer me to your manager. He said I can't get my manager now. He said you can call back later. REALLY?? REALLY?? REALLY?? I told him even private person don't do that on me not a company like STAPLES.
Then I went to store 1250 H Street N.W Suite 100 Washington Dc (Pick up place), they told me they have two and both of them are damaged. I said how many years you guys think to do this. SO OUT OF STOCK or DAMAGED or DIS-PROMISE for more money???????????
They don't care about their customer at all. They made me really mad. My daughter keep asking me, where is my computer? I saw the same item on best buy by $379.99 and I bought for my daughter.
I will give them NEGATIVE 10 if it is there.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waste of time
- Worst company
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dell Inspiron I3147 10000Slv Windows 10 Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "I ordered a computer monitor and a cable on Dec 11 to give as a Christmas gift. I received the cable and not the monitor the following week. When I..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."