Update by user Apr 15, 2016

I did not buy this device, this device was not bought.

The price for this device was not the device price promised.

This company practices BAIT AND SWITCH which is a bad business practice.

Original review posted by user Apr 14, 2016

I keep getting Staples Ads on my Yahoo pages.They generally contain items I looked at on Staples.

Last week I saw an ad for USB drives, 64 GB for $0 or $1.

I clicked on the 99 cent USB drive and went directly to the Staples web site fom my Yahoo homepage. I landed on the exact item page, except the price was $19.99. I contacted Staples support, they claim innocence. They defer to the safety net of, "It is a 3rd party ad and we have no legal obligation to honor it".

I then contacted he FTC and they said Bait and Switch is OK with them.I then contacted the BBB and they said, tough luck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of lexar jumpdrive usb flash drive. Staples needs to "fire marketing director" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lexar jumpdrive usb flash drive in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Staples.

Had an Experience with Staples?

Comments

You do know that third party ads are a real thing, right?Advertisers hijack real company ads and change the prices so that you click on it.

They get paid by the click, so it doesn't matter if you buy anything or not, they just want to get your attention.It has nothing to do with the retailer.

to Anonymous #1169009

"They get paid" thus the payer is liable.