Update added by user Apr 15
I did not buy this device, this device was not bought.
The price for this device was not the device price promised.
This company practices BAIT AND SWITCH which is a bad business practice.
Original review posted by user Apr 14
I keep getting Staples Ads on my Yahoo pages.They generally contain items I looked at on Staples.
Last week I saw an ad for USB drives, 64 GB for $0 or $1.
I clicked on the 99 cent USB drive and went directly to the Staples web site fom my Yahoo homepage. I landed on the exact item page, except the price was $19.99. I contacted Staples support, they claim innocence. They defer to the safety net of, "It is a 3rd party ad and we have no legal obligation to honor it".
I then contacted he FTC and they said Bait and Switch is OK with them.I then contacted the BBB and they said, tough luck.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Fire Marketing Director
- Product or service
- Lexar Jumpdrive Usb Flash Drive
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "Have you been to McDonald's and order a burger and get a burger with the cheese not on the patty but on the paper wrap or a burger with the..."
- "I purchased tickets on American Airlines for five adults to travel from Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas, MX on May 16 2015. I made reservations at my time share..."
- "So about two years ago we purchased a Gallery series fridge. The "first generation" ice maker leaked and had issues and we had to fix it so many times that..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."