I went to staples an wanted to print out a document from my usb flash drive.there were to employees there helping two separate customers.So I was ok with waiting.
It after waiting for over 10 mins just at the counter, one of the employees was finished with a customer and didnt even ask me if I needed any assistants? I couldnt believe it!! She just walked back to her seat and didnt even bother to ask me anything. I was soo pissed off that I just walked out of the store!!
Never going to that Staples store in Newmarket, on ever again!!!I hope staples have better training than this for customer service!.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a laptop for my daughter who lives in the middle of nowhere. Her laptop and died and she was in desperate need in order to stay current..."
- "The tittle says it all! I gave them my Dell XPS laptop running at top speed with NO Issues other than a few hiccups running it for 5 1/2 years..."
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "2/3 things aren't bad. But the most expensive thing was rusted all over. I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "My son and i both bought couch and recliner i know they are approximate five years old but they are designated in front of our eyes. I know they..."
- "Can you believe this company what a crock of *** that they peddle. The are the most unreliable lead company in the country. Owner is in NY they lie and..."
- "Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015. Received it in May of 2016. We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. ..."