Staples Price Match Bait and Switch
Asked to price match with Amazon. I provided the links to the product on Amazon.com and Staples.com. Live-chat rep agreed and asked me to go ahead and order and provide her the order number. I confirmed several times if the price match would be approved (the price difference was substantial). I proceeded to order and give her the order number. When I received the confirmation email it was a higher price still (even after the "price match"). Confronted the rep and was told that she used a different price from Amazon.com?!?
1. She confirmed to match the lower price.
2. She never mentioned another amazon.com link or a higher price
3. Never sought my consent before going ahead and matching for a higher price. My money = My consent.d69071f review #479930
You may also like
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "I ordered an ASUS GTX660ti graphics card from Newegg, after using it I became dissatisfied with it's performance. I returned the graphics card in working and in the same condition..."
- "putting out the word about Best Bully /Goon Squad all over the internet! Twitter, Face book, Consumer report, FTC, BBB, on and on! Bought a computer from Best Buy for..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."