Staples Price Match Bait and Switch
Asked to price match with Amazon. I provided the links to the product on Amazon.com and Staples.com. Live-chat rep agreed and asked me to go ahead and order and provide her the order number. I confirmed several times if the price match would be approved (the price difference was substantial). I proceeded to order and give her the order number. When I received the confirmation email it was a higher price still (even after the "price match"). Confronted the rep and was told that she used a different price from Amazon.com?!?
1. She confirmed to match the lower price.
2. She never mentioned another amazon.com link or a higher price
3. Never sought my consent before going ahead and matching for a higher price. My money = My consent.review #479930
You may also like
- "this fraud company came to my college for placements, selected 9 students out of 50 and gave us the offfer letter on same date. gave us the joining after a month..."
- "Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more. Pages have been deleted. All pages concerning my product are gone...."
- "The tittle says it all! I gave them my Dell XPS laptop running at top speed with NO Issues other than a few hiccups running it for 5 1/2 years..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."
- "Very poor service they have, I was suppose to make a booking for tomorrow 8/2/2025 but mistakenly made a booking for todays 8/1/2015 at 9:45 because of a glitch in..."