Staples extended warranty is a major rip off
I bought a new hp laptop computer $1300.00 + dollars from the beckley wv rip off store.They suckered me into an extended warranty $199 The checker said if i dont buy it, and something happens, you will wish you did especially if it the monitor gos bad or gets damaged.
First i took it in for a shorted powercord. I stood and waited for 30 minutes waiting for the special person that was in the know. while several more customers were waited on. Then i asked to speak with the manager.
the lady laughed and said hes the one were already waiting for she pointed toward him at a distence, and he was doing nothing. She paged him twice. I left mad and she said loudley' have a nice day and laughed. I then sent the computer back a month later the monitor hinge just broke on one side.
They said the power cord is never replaced. After two weekks waiting thinking the laptop was sent off to repair, a big fuss with the manageron the phone,, he then said he sent the laptop off to be repaired he lied it was still there. after two more weeks i called and they said the company would not repair because it was physical damage. Ive bought several computers from the Beckley WV store and lots of oher items.
so take my advie and shop at a reputable store and lets put these crooks out of business.
Ill never again buy anything from staples.Still planing to file lawsuit as soon as my health gets improved a little.review #147106
You may also like
- "Last night after purchasing a prepaid credit card with 25 dolars on it i got on www.goldstore.com and purchased 7350 gold for 13.19. I clicked for it to be delived..."
- "Adam Warren who claims to be a graduate of lambton College Graphic Design program is also known for being a convicted sex offender. He is a diddler and its obvious..."
- "The offer was 30 Free Trial and only pay shipping for thirty days. I was billed the full amount immediately even though the email confirmation listed my billing as..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."
- "I have had horrible service from these people. Still don't have my order and they have t responded to emails. Here is their business information for anyone wishing to contact..."
- "Expedia will not honor cancellation insurance! Do not buy into it! Had a very very bad experience. You would think a company as large as Expedia would have some integrity..."
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box! Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in..."