staples extended warranty is a major rip off
I bought a new hp laptop computer $1300.00 + dollars from the beckley wv rip off store.They suckered me into an extended warranty $199 The checker said if i dont buy it, and something happens, you will wish you did especially if it the monitor gos bad or gets damaged.
First i took it in for a shorted powercord. I stood and waited for 30 minutes waiting for the special person that was in the know. while several more customers were waited on. Then i asked to speak with the manager.
the lady laughed and said hes the one were already waiting for she pointed toward him at a distence, and he was doing nothing. She paged him twice. I left mad and she said loudley' have a nice day and laughed. I then sent the computer back a month later the monitor hinge just broke on one side.
They said the power cord is never replaced. After two weekks waiting thinking the laptop was sent off to repair, a big fuss with the manageron the phone,, he then said he sent the laptop off to be repaired he lied it was still there. after two more weeks i called and they said the company would not repair because it was physical damage. Ive bought several computers from the Beckley WV store and lots of oher items.
so take my advie and shop at a reputable store and lets put these crooks out of business.
Ill never again buy anything from staples.Still planing to file lawsuit as soon as my health gets improved a little.1083693f review #147106
You may also like
- "I just purchased a 1TB SimpleSave external U.S.B. Hard drive today and discovered that the drive does not contain 1 terribytes of disk space (as cliamed on the box). ..."
- "join us at www.onforcesucks.com A number of technicians who came before us were brave enough to stand up to OnForce and point out their unfair practices. To retalliate whenever anyone stands..."
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "I live in Kuwait . I had purchased a Rose Metal stone studded watch couple of months back from "On Time Watches " Kuwait . It has now..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00. I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days..."
- "I ordered my computer from Ironside Gaming Computers and they ship using fedex. It shipped on June 12 and hasn't arrived yet it is June 17. I wasn't available for..."