Staples - Bad Computer Repair
I took my computer to them because my desktop would not open.I paid Stapples Computer Department $69.99 to dignos my computer.
Two days later I called the number on the receipt, but it was impossible to get anyone to help me. I called about 3 to 4 times asking for help regarding my computer. Their customer service is really horrible. After so many attempts by phone with no results, I decided to go to their store to find out the status of the repair.
I spoke with Charles and Brian, they said that I would need a new harddrive. I said okay, how much would it cost? They came with a bounch of charges: PC Tune Up, Internal component Install, Operating System Install, and data recovery, for a total of $259.00 not including that $69.99 already paid initially for dignos. I said okay, if that will fix the problem; go ahead and repair it.
Two days went by and not phone call from them regarding my computer. So, I went back to store again to find out what was going on. Bryan and Charles were not to be found, they were gone home already. This time I addressed the issue to the Manager, he told me that I will need a new computer, that the mother board was vasted.
I said that is imposible, I brought my computer to you guys to dignos and you guys told me that it will need a new harddrive; you guys are ripping off; I want my money back. He keep emphazising that a new computer was best for me.
That was my bad experience with Stapples.I would not take anything for repair nor shop in their store.f2772cf review #313298
You may also like
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."