Staples - Bad Computer Repair
I took my computer to them because my desktop would not open.I paid Stapples Computer Department $69.99 to dignos my computer.
Two days later I called the number on the receipt, but it was impossible to get anyone to help me. I called about 3 to 4 times asking for help regarding my computer. Their customer service is really horrible. After so many attempts by phone with no results, I decided to go to their store to find out the status of the repair.
I spoke with Charles and Brian, they said that I would need a new harddrive. I said okay, how much would it cost? They came with a bounch of charges: PC Tune Up, Internal component Install, Operating System Install, and data recovery, for a total of $259.00 not including that $69.99 already paid initially for dignos. I said okay, if that will fix the problem; go ahead and repair it.
Two days went by and not phone call from them regarding my computer. So, I went back to store again to find out what was going on. Bryan and Charles were not to be found, they were gone home already. This time I addressed the issue to the Manager, he told me that I will need a new computer, that the mother board was vasted.
I said that is imposible, I brought my computer to you guys to dignos and you guys told me that it will need a new harddrive; you guys are ripping off; I want my money back. He keep emphazising that a new computer was best for me.
That was my bad experience with Stapples.I would not take anything for repair nor shop in their store.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Asked to price match with Amazon. I provided the links to the product on Amazon.com and Staples.com. Live-chat rep agreed and asked me to go ahead and order and provide..."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "I have had a problem with my order for three weeks now and still haven't gotten a response, I've called corporate office 5 times yesterday alone, only to be connected..."
- "- check BBB - over 5,268k complaints in just 3 years. All reviews stating SCAM and FRAUD are accurate. I have dealt with them twice now.... trying to give them a chance..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "Be very careful when they tell you that you need brake pads and rotors. I went home and pulled the wheels. Lots of pad left. They torqued the lug nuts..."
- "3 years ago, I called AAA for a roadside service and the technician recommended that I buy their battery. He tauted their "6 year warranty" service and I got..."
- "HELLO BEWARE OF THIS CRAZY LADY SHE HELPED. HERSELF TO MY LICENSE PLATE AFTER I MOVED OUT OF MY APARTMWNT I FORGOT A BOX OF AUTO PARTS TO MY COUPLE..."